I've put up so many papers, websites, etc...I thought this would be fun. He uses good visuals, and while his explanation seems set in hyper-drive, it's all good! I thought readers might like to have someone shout the facts?!! Click and brace yourself:
Drs. Oz & Myers
Part 2
This is the same Dr. Myers I've referenced so many times... I keep trying to find reputable sources, being the science fan that I am-
Cheers and chao.
PS- This will test my whole family...I've been the only one to take the gluten-free plunge so far (thought my non-genetic aunt has given it a whirl) ...curious to see how it registers with them. What's two weeks without gluten, if it can reward you with excellent health, and possibly a life with no more headaches/migraines/skin irritations?!! Mom-you can still bake bread, you'll just have to set up shop:) Though, you've turned out some really fantastic gluten-free fare...my scale will tell you how delicious the pumpkin bars were!
No comments:
Post a Comment