Yesterday's experiment, while not bold, was pumpkin seeds, meaning today needs to be a blank day *yawn*, as far as new goes. Sunflower seeds and sludge (which, in case I haven't mentioned what's in it, is two teaspoons of fibre, a 1/4 cup of blueberry-pomegranate juice, an effervescent vitamin C tablet, caproil to kill any extra candida that are dissolving holes in my gut, and aloe to heal those holes as quickly as possible) has been the morning's fare. Shockingly, I'm not hungry, though it's nearly lunch, so that seems to lend more credit to the hormone balancing, in the insulin-grehlin combination mentioned in the anti-aspartame article I posted last week.
So shallots, butter, olive oil, garlic, and rice, beef bouillon and that's soup, and that's lunch--unless I include some pan de queso... (which might be ok, as it's yucca, and fresh cheese which is supposed to be not too too bad antihistamine-wise, gluten-irritation-wise, and hormone-wise).
Cheers and chao.
No comments:
Post a Comment