I had forgotten how the sun sequence went, it had been that long since I'd done yoga, so googled and found Ester...and her accent and approach are fun for me, so I'm sharing, because I like the strength building pace she uses. Another source, Chris Kresser, advocates that shorter, more intense, and varied workouts are great for strength training, and he 'builds' for less than 10 minutes per day. I think I can handle 10 minutes, so I've been trying some body-is-the-weight exercises, like pull/push ups, along with the fun exercise bags.
If you have the green light from a doctor, and you feel like trying something for strength, go old school if you don't already do them--try push-ups...angled, military, on the wall--whatever gets you moving!
Here's Ester- if you like her and click the link, you'll see she offers many, many quick yoga segments, with a focus on strength and flexibility.
Cheers and chao!
Ester, from somewhere that "thumbs" sounds like /tums/
No comments:
Post a Comment