Saturday, 8 January 2011

Another day, another smoothie

Yesterday's post was a confession to choking down the smoothie I made in the morning...bit-ter.  The smoothie, not me.  
Today seems like it might be a less of a headache festival than yesterday...but I have all the remedies close at hand, because I'm a touch skeptical about that.  All I can do at this point is drink loads of water and hope for the best.
It's a hot one today--the sun is strong!  And, it's Saturday:)  so we'll head up to the pool and lounge about while Jeff gets onto the driving range with the boys.  If the reflexologist is there, then I'll see about an hour.  Regardless, activity, sunscreen, and some fun.  If we're there in time I might even score an umbrella!
I'll try to knock a few more things off my list in an effort to reduce my mental clutter, create a little satisfaction, and all that...maybe clean a few things while I'm feeling ok.  It's all going to be worthwhile, temporary discomfort and all that...

No comments:

Post a Comment