Friday, 7 January 2011

Wish granted!

Yesterday was trying at times, especially without the coffee...the headache, I'm guessing, was a direct result of that difference.

The disappearance of the pain was wonderful and confirmation that the reason was indeed food...

In what could possibly be an attempt to distract myself from wishing for the above-mentioned coffee--I and the kids organized ourselves for our company:)  And just organized, because who doesn't love that!?


So in the bliss of the laundry area being cleaned, the kitchen scrubbed down, and a little rearrange to get more counterspace, the spiffing of the kids' rooms, the bathroom grout scrubbing, and the smoothie making--yesterday passed.  I'm going to continue...so that makes today yesterday, part 2...more laundry, and some photo organizing while I have the inclination.
The tree 'loot' will get put away, and that's a wrap on Christmas.  Almost.  Tree's still up, so Grandma and Grandpa can see it:)  

We're off to get more berries, and more greens.

2 comments:

  1. Cheers to day 2 of green smoothies! Did you try any other combinations or just the Bluebumber combo? That's my name for it...we had the Medicine Cabinet smoothie this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first day was with berries and aloe vera-tasted good. Then, for the second day, I added the greens...tasted like "I wish I made it like yesterday" and it took a great deal of will to get it down. There was something in the mix of greens that was really bitter, and very strong.
    I'll try again, with just one type of green at a time to figure out which one gave it the nasty.

    ReplyDelete