I had a coke zero. Is this the price tag??? I have pain all the way up into my shoulder...heartburn!!! If the kids hadn't broken the bottle of Gaviscon in the fridge (not mine) then I would have gone that route. Clearly, I need to learn more.
Perhaps publishing this Coke Zero thing will help me with the correlation that I've been blind to.....but that Jeff has repeatedly suggested. I should 'obey' *wink-nudge* that husband of mine--especially when he seems to have studied the issue without the need for caffeine that clouds my good judgement around lunch, when I energy spiral downward so fast I heard the wind whistling in my ears!
OK-enough sitting...I'm couch bound. Need to rest up for the evening ahead, as we're meeting friends for dinner. YES, I'll have water--no Coke. On the other hand, maybe I'm just heartsick because I watched A series of unfortunate events with the kids. Biggest bummer of a G-rated that I can recall. Up was a downer, but hey, at least they lived!
No comments:
Post a Comment