Sunday, 6 February 2011

No tents after all...

The sleepover in the neighbour's backyard didn't really work so well for...he came back home in tears, missing Grandma Avonda.  That's how it happens, he felt away from home, had a little trouble sleeping, then he felt sad, and I think the sad feelings reminded him of how sad he was when she died, then he felt even more sad...

Dad, Jeff and I went to a movie last night, had some of the super salty (that's how it's served here), ate a few bits, my tongue went numb from the salt, and that was it for the rest of the bucket.  I seems able to handle that serving size, with no real ill effects.  Score 1 for knowledge!

I have had some blueberries this morning, and I'm almost ready to go make breakfast for the kids, who found a cartoon movie this morning.  I'm on a bit of a jump now though, because he wants to hustle back to the neighbours' house in his pyjamas, and continue their play as though he did actually sleep over.

Chao!
One quick footnote--I'm looking more like myself in the mirror, because the rash on my face is healing!  Yay. No more rash.  And if I don't have any more reactions...it might stay clear for the first time in a long time.



No comments:

Post a Comment