Monday, 7 February 2011

I'm experiencing another headache-I blame tea

I blame tea!  There, I said it.  Tea is evil.  Or, it tastes bad anyway.  I'm bitter-like the coffee I miss!  Ok-overstated, but there are days............

I'm just kind of wondering how long I should keep my favourite foods eliminated...sometimes, when I try a new thing I get a headache, or a stuffed-gut feeling.  I might need to get content with berry smoothies, quinoa, avocado, and not much more.  OK-again, overstated.  I've successfully added whitefish.  I think I still need to steer clear of anything that's even remotely processed. like the flours I baked with last night.  It seemed to slow things down, and clog my head.

Now that I've had the headache, I need to wait another day before I try anything new.  I'm actually really uneasy about trying soy, at this stage, in case I react to something previously eaten, and I mistakenly think it's soy that did it.  I'd better wait three days to be sure.

I used to think I really loved chocolate, but I'm not missing it like I thought I would.  I'm uneasy about chocolate too--I don't want to give up a clearing face.  I enjoy not jumping backwards when I see my reflection, thinking YIKEs what's happened there?!!

As eager as I am to try get some more foods back in play, I'm not going to rush, because when I've grown impatient with the process, and think "it should be fine" I'll have a couple of things, thinking one's ok for sure--but then being doubtful, because maybe I wasn't well enough in the past to make that determination... There are times when I feel a little carsick, riding this learning curve!!!

And I'm dealing with a kid who's incessantly promoting "jailbreaking" his Christmas gift!  I'm just not as keen about that process as he is.  He's been marketed to...and he doesn't even know it!!!!  I've asked him to content himself with it as is, and we'll chat again in a few days.  My ears, and my brain need a little radio silence on the matter.  What was that other post about patience?

The other possibility for this mood (because, clearly, I'm in one!) is that there's a die-off reaction from the Candida stuff I've been taking...recap--caprylic acid in oil, to bring down the Candida numbers that can skyrocket and wreak havoc with the body.  Sometimes, when they're killed off, there's a toxic release into the blood that can mess with feeling well and it's possible that it could cause the current state of discomfort I'm in...and the moooooood.

OH WELL!  Off to the shops for more berries, and maybe some fish tonight, again-- wow, will we be a healthy bunch or what?!!  Mom and I are going to seek out a Curves for her to take a few snaps of, then the groceries, and a coffee (only for her) and whatever else we can fit in before swimming lessons.

The hamsters are going on part II of their vacation, and heading to a friend's house-so we'll see them for  a little visit now that they're back in town.  He's sooo looking forward to it!  And so's his friend!

Chao!





No comments:

Post a Comment