Monday, 21 February 2011

Si tu queres, or "if you like" (this one's dedicated to the Thermomix)

Since I've raved about it, and it's really been an excellent little chef for me...some of you have asked me how you can get one in Canada.  So I emailed, and here's the response she sent-after she told me I'd need a transformer for mine in Canada...Oh, and it started out Dear Mr. Reinson.

For your information the complete TM31 (new model) with Varoma (for steaming), spatula, whisk, instruction book and one cookbook in the language you prefer (Arabic, Italian, Spanish, English, Polish, French, German, Taiwanese or Russian) (all cookbooks have differents receipes made in differents languages) is 1599,95$ + taxes. You can pay cash, Visa, Mastercard, cheque. Financial plan is also available. The scale on our machine is in grams and the temperature is in Celcius; it's 110V. The warranty is 2 years residential use or 1 year commercial use and it is covered by us. I sent you some information in attach, If you need more infos please let me know by phone or email,
 
 
Best regards,
 
Nathalie Miller
Directrice/Director
 
Importations Nobelhaus inc
Authorized Distributor Thermomix
            Head Office :
2393 Louis XIV Blvd
Quebec, Quebec, G1C 1B2
Phone : (418) 661-3700 Fax: (418) 661-1598
info@nobelhaus.ca       




No comments:

Post a Comment