Today was a sick day, I tried to outrun it, but it caught up. I'm at the computer to let the bedroom cool off some more before I close the window.
Made my firestarter chicken noodle soup last night; wanted to cool it, so I experimented with putting in the rice noodles, and seeing if they'd be ready by lunch today. They were, and they were also a bit firm, but in a good way.
Canceled Spanish lesson on account of feeling crummy, took kids to school, came back, slept, tried to email photos, but had internet issues instead, picked kids up, homework with them in library, read two mouse stories about (ok, honestly??? an annoying little prissy diva of a mouse character- but I didn't share this opinion-I just tried to do the characters justice), took kids to birthday party, unsuccessfully hunted for printer ink, went back to school, picked kid up, went back to birthday party, did the food court snack for the non-partying kids, picked kid up, ordered pizza for Jeff (who was waiting for me to place the order; dos pizzas para despacho a mis casa, mediana hawaiiana, y una mediana todos las carnes, sin jamon-telephone number etc more Spanish, etc...). That was good for a laugh. Then homework, then bed, then bed AGAIN for the kids, and now bed for my head.
I attribute the head to the virus, not the foods, because today was mostly berries, but I had what should have been a compatible salad...maybe the spice on the onions? Or the tomato residue in the guacamole? I was thorough in my hunt for the tomatoes, but maybe it's the juice I'm itchy with now? Source questions aside, my head hurts, so g'nite.
Chao!
No comments:
Post a Comment