Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Research, specific to kids, sugar & processed foods, and learning (Spanish and English)

I've done some research, as I do from time to time...and put together a few reading suggestions for parents wondering about sugar, processed foods, health and learning.  They support the opinion that less sugar and less processed food are both best for health and learning...with details and suggestions for practicality's sake.  I don't even go into cavities-but obviously, less sugar is best there too!

For newer readers, my husband and I experimented with colourings and concluded that our kids go snaky when they have food dyes...so I go with natural chocolate when they want sweets...and I try to limit their intake of processed foods, especially given that I'm half of their genes!

Cheers and chao!

Informaciones del nutricion y niños, en español y en inglais, de los sitios en el web.  Para leer mas de nutriçionJ

“Las muchas maneras en las que el azúcar daña su salud”-76 razones!


Y una en inglais… para maneras a mejorar las dietas de los niños y crear mejor salud http://www.parents.com/recipes/nutrition/kids/sugar-shock/


Los efectos del azúcar sobre el aprendizaje y la concentración

Mi propia opinión .... Está bien para cambiar el azúcar por edulzantes?
También hay preguntas sobre edulzantes ... porque los cuerpos no reconocen cuándo es suficiente. Las dos hormonas que dicen "basta!" no hecho en cuerpos con edulcorantes-Los resultados? "Comer más", específicamente "ven dulce" ...





No comments:

Post a Comment