I've started going with the high nutrition breakfast lately, even though it has the rice milk. I need the rice milk to make it palatable, so I'm living with the higher GI of it all, in order to win the benefits of the other foods. With the last of the "holy crap" cereal from Canada, and quinoa flakes, along with pumpkin or sunflower seeds, and a little maple syrup, I'm sustained for about four hours on less than 3/4 cup of breakfast.
About a tablespoon of the Holy Crap
About 3 teaspoons of the quinoa flakes
Less than one teaspoon maple syrup-a drizzle really...
About a 1/2 cup of rice milk - if you were to make your own almond milk in a house that wasn't nut-free, that would be even better and more nutritious...
Heat the milk and mix together...it's a little better after a minute or so, but as soon as it's mixed, it's ready to go--and then, I'm ready to go!
Also, yoga this morning, after all the healing up amino acids, candida killers, and then I'll have the vita sludge to top it all off. I can feel the yoga-wake up too...which is quite welcome after an especially early morning of kid care for coughing fits, and bleeding nose--like, 4 and then 5:50... Happily, I can stay home, as there's no where to rush off to- the allergist's appointment today might be interesting...
Cheers and chao!
No comments:
Post a Comment