This is a we'll see--
I have some freshly ground beef, so as low in histamine as I could get...some fresh arugula-high in vitamins, and I'll take the ginger and garlic path rather than the red-wine-alike (grape juice) path this time...as it's less sugary, so it should be better for me right now.
The usual start, with browned ground, onion, garlic, and minced ginger, ground black pepper, with beef soup cubes, of course...
Then I'll add the water, let it boil, and add the rice noodle and very washed arugula (which I'll cut to shreds). Those two should need about the same time to cook...and once we've sampled it, I'll post the results.
Cheers and chao!
Results-I felt like strips of garlic and ginger instead, and it was looking a little blah, so I added gluten free soy sauce, and decided to serve it over noodles instead of like a soup...like they do it up in the food courts! I liked it.
No comments:
Post a Comment