Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Process of eliminating possible allergies.

Negative for environmental allergens...though I'm paying attention to how I'm feeling today.  The kids were in a very giving mood yesterday, so they wanted to make dinner.  There were invitations, and notices, and "Mom, please wait until we call you"s, and many questions about process, while I waited for them to call me...as a result we watched "Meet Dave" which was freshly funny again, as it's been so long since I saw it.  Loads of laughter accompanied dinner, and I ate a number of things, without really worrying over the consequences. (I didn't go crazy, and stayed off the known problems like wheat and tomatoes.)  I did have chicken and fries, as well as a banana, apple, pear fruit salad with yogurt, and the juice punch they made...perhaps today's itch is that, or perhaps it's a leftover reaction from yesterday's test.

Dunno.  Just very busy itching, and about to distract myself with a workout. I'll start with the bike, but if the itch increases, I'll skip it and go straight to yoga and just do more yoga and weights.  Sometimes, just the increased heart rate and circulation is enough to make me itch--all by themselves.  Sometimes, the friction of swimming can do the same, as can jogging, as can walking, as can biking....

Lunch will be a smoothie without dairy, just to be a little more conservative.  Unless maybe provoking responses is a good thing to do before a food allergy test???  Maybe, maybe not...

Cheers and chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment