At the risk of being obvious, I am having a 'low' day, due to all the investigating, I am very low on energy- so why bother posting? Well, I think if am willing to share the positives of this whole figuring it all process, I should share that part of why I post IS to help me focus on the benefits of what I am figuring out...and I've been quieter lately because I haven't been trying much food, my kids have been rotatingly sick, as have I, and I just haven't had much new on my mind. Translation: feeling robotically blah, dealing with ornery paperwork, etc, lame complaints, working very hard at bright siding. I will exercise more now that I think maybe I'm better???
The kids have had very low appetites, but they're hungry again, so I made chicken and potatoes yesterday, and they wanted more chicken, so I made a slow-cooker chicken today with apricot and ginger thinking it would be nice with rice, and a good pick for a night that we are going to see friends... It was good, needed salt and pepper, and went well with the cucumbers.
We are heading over for gourmet pizzas, which partially explains why I'm a little sad over foods- because I can't have any of that! So, although chicken has been iffy in the past, that is what I had, so that's what I ate- lasted for about 13 minutes, 5 of those 13 were pain free, the others were gross. So dear diary?! Now that I've had this experience I will have to carefully avoid any beverages that might taste nice tonight. I'll leave it at that, while I can still type politely...maybe I'll have a little pre-party meditate...I need to refocus, or clean my rose-coloured glasses...
Cheers and chao.
No comments:
Post a Comment