Monday, 13 January 2014

Now that the screaming is quieter

So, uhhhh...this is a wish-it-were-post-headache-but-it's-just quieter post...

This low histamine business is intense.  I've bought the foods that work on the digestive-hormone-histamine-blood type list.  I'm conflicted about eating the goat cheese I bought, because it works on every list except the candida cleanse...thinking...

My head is screaming, and I relented today and gave it coffee at 3pm because I figured that's less hard on the body, and likely more effective short term, than the handful of medication that would need to get on board to try and get rid of the pain.  I am super-serious about figuring this out though, so I've been trying to go without coffee for a while to let everything clear.  I've even looked into whether or not I have an acidic or alkaline system...but I've not been able to find the litmus strips here.

I'm food and symptom journaling, and hope that I can see a pattern.  I've quietly come to terms with how many pounds I've gained...cried a little inside, because it seemed to sneak up on me, and then worked at relaxing about it.  I have dealt with many things, but energy was not something I did well-forgiving myself seems to be the shortest path to getting on with it.  I'm not my outside, but I feel so much better when I'm lighter...that it's not insignificant.  I will be healthy, and I'm just stubborn enough to do it for health alone, and if I'm this size and feeling great-then I'm this size and feeling great.

That's it for now...I'm in progress.

Cheers and chao.

No comments:

Post a Comment