For anyone who has seen the movie Couple's Retreat, I suspect the word "encouragement" will be a funny one forevermore. Even entering "encouraging" here, is making me snicker a little-but I'm keeping it down, because I'm the only one up...But I've begun with an aside--
Had a good sleep, which followed a fairly good day, and I have plans to go for a massage today to further advance the relaxing agenda I'm following to feel better. It might be tomorrow, but I'm on it! So far, having been awake for almost an hour, and my head hasn't demanded a coffee yet, though I'd be a lying liar if I said it wasn't on my mind. I love it, especially with a little cream.
This morning, the fifth day since the reboot, I'm just over a pound and a half lighter, so that was a very cheery start. It tells me that I'm less puffy, and on a good path. I am also a little less achy. I feel good about eating foods that are helping me get healthier. I also feel a little less anxious, which is really welcome, since I've been wound right up since having our house broken into in October and working to unwind since...And, everything I ate yesterday stayed down!
I'm am going to begin meditation today, and I've been baby-stepping toward that with a little deep breathing before I fall asleep. Until now, my head has wanted the pillow too much to think about much else. I did wake up today with brain spin, so there's clearly room to relax...however, if I ever woke up without something on my mind, I might freak over an empty head!
Day's on, feeling more up to it...and overall, this process is interesting to me-as my lifestyle wasn't unhealthy before-- but I'm grateful that I have possibly found a way to improve it.
Cheers and chao!
No comments:
Post a Comment