I think I should possibly have been doing these while I was spending so much time at the computer. I have these ripped from a magazine I'd picked up in the airport last time I was in Canada-and found them a few seconds ago as I lightened my purse... Also, this seems like a super hotel-room workout, not that I need that at the moment, but I think this could nicely unwind the body after long travels. So the link is below, along with the usual caution to use your own judgement--I think this series could help me remember to be more aware...
Click to view Sahra Esmonde-White's guide video "From head to toe".
Cheers and chao-
Also-down 3 lbs since beginning...yaa... And I'm happy that I almost forgot to add this, because I think I proved to myself that weight truly isn't the focus, I nearly neglected to add it to my tracking document as well...even though I truly enjoy watching the numbers fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment