Yesterday's discovery was after I'd eaten amaranth, which isn't a normal thing I do, eating amaranth. I mistakenly thought that the tiny grain was gluten free, and was feeling quite good about the little potful of veggies I'd make last night. Until I read more in The Hormone Diet and saw it on the gluten list?! Oops. Perhaps not coincidentally, I had a headache this morning, so I just coffee'd up, and carried on. The coffee helped/harmed, but there will be a day, later on, down the road, where I think I can take or leave coffee?
Generally feeling much better, and reading more, Dr. Turner, the author of The Hormone Diet went on in the detox section to note I could feel headache, nausea, fatigue, and general malaise--so I felt the napping over the last few days was well-explained after I read that. I've added in a liver cleanse formula as well, hoping that will speed things along.
So breakfast today, was again, a banana...lunch is green beans, cabbage, dill, and onion, all boiled together with the beef soup cube which should be friendly enough. I type "should" a lot when it comes to food...Dinner will be brown rice and fish for all, with broccoli...and that'll do it for the cruciferous veggies of health promotion, so I'll be off to the store again. Last night's spaghetti and meatballs was a huge success with the family-because as I've noted before, meatballs automatically make meals awesome.
Today, I research more--I'm liking the agreement between all the different investigative paths I've been down...more to learn!
Cheers and chao.
No comments:
Post a Comment