Saturday, 11 August 2012

Optimism

It might be working with our middle man...he's currently doing his work, that he said he'd do, on a Saturday afternoon.  There've been quite a few mentions of the locked room, so there's some experience gained there, doing without the things he normally enjoys without giving them a second thought.

I think that he might be having an easier time getting at his work as well--it's losing its looming size and he doesn't seem to be intimidating himself with it.

Holy carp!  It's very exciting for me:  he's just accepted a compliment for doing a few sentences, and the encouragement/requirement to go back and write a few more sentences.  I'm leaving it at that!  Ending on a high note:)  He even let Ella know that he could play in a little bit, after he's done writing.  I'm impressed with the changes he's made.  Oops, should have signed off...he thought of one more thing.  I'm calling him back...and he's returning with a good attitude:)  It's all good, I can still hear the high note!

No comments:

Post a Comment