Maybe.
Maybe we're going to Canada for another holiday before new job starts here.
Maybe we're going to Canada for a holiday before a new job starts somewhere else.
Maybe we're going to Canada to find a new job.
Maybe the kids will start a new school year in February and have 5 months off again.
Maybe they'll have a month off and be back at their school.
Maybe I'll do school at home with them.
Maybe we'll buy the company's furniture and take it with us.
Maybe we'll move and I'll have to re-outfit another house.
Maybe some fab job will spring to life in Canada, and I'll have to unleash the goods we put into storage.
Maybe we'll be back here long enough to see some of the sights we've put on hold.
Maybe we'll end up near the equator, and see some sights there.
Maybe I can't do anything yet, because we don't know enough--oh, wait. That's certain.
What else is certain? We'll be fine- but possibly, we might use the word maybe a little less in the future.
Chao!
No comments:
Post a Comment