Jeff gets back tomorrow, and my 24/7 goes back to its regular schedule.
I'm over this day. Ella to emergency for a bug bite gone wrong; yet, not knowing all the possible causes here, I felt the need to make sure it wasn't something kooky and dangerous. Diagnosis: allergic reaction to bug bite. The nurse swiped the top off, dressed it with antibiotics, and patched her up. Then, they changed it at school because it was leaking all the way through...Benadryl, and Claritin should set it all right.
On the way back from that unplanned outing, I created more for myself, by getting into a car accident. Blinding sun + blind spot + tiny car in the blind spot = accident. My fault, however, her presence in less than an instant has me thinking she was a bit zippy. That's all, my fault, minimal damage, but I needed to call rental company, file a police report in Spanish, and then empty the junk from the old to get it into the new one, and now it's all done. I hope the repair goes quickly because the spare car is much like the spare tire in the trunk--bit too small for the five of us.
On the way back from that unplanned outing, I created more for myself, by getting into a car accident. Blinding sun + blind spot + tiny car in the blind spot = accident. My fault, however, her presence in less than an instant has me thinking she was a bit zippy. That's all, my fault, minimal damage, but I needed to call rental company, file a police report in Spanish, and then empty the junk from the old to get it into the new one, and now it's all done. I hope the repair goes quickly because the spare car is much like the spare tire in the trunk--bit too small for the five of us.
Dinner plans? As you are! Whatever is food will do.
Chao!
No comments:
Post a Comment