I had a great shop the other day, as I mentioned; but I forgot to mention this, I had an ecstatic moment in the fitting room, and nearly followed up with purchasing the pants. I chose not to though, they were nice, but I was in it for jeans that day, so I stuck with the plan. I wanted to have them, because they were a nice fit; but more than that, I was enjoying the little number on the tag.
The condensed version of the day involves lots of going to the school: drop off, back home, biked, showered, headed back for Spanish, picked up kids, detoured through McD for an ice cream (and "Mom, can I please have a burger too?" Heh???), back home, back to school for 2nd pick-up, back home, fast dinner of baked chicken, back to school for concert, and back home. That brings me to this very moment. I'm tired, and heading for the sweet relief of my pillow.
The condensed version of the day involves lots of going to the school: drop off, back home, biked, showered, headed back for Spanish, picked up kids, detoured through McD for an ice cream (and "Mom, can I please have a burger too?" Heh???), back home, back to school for 2nd pick-up, back home, fast dinner of baked chicken, back to school for concert, and back home. That brings me to this very moment. I'm tired, and heading for the sweet relief of my pillow.
Chao!
No comments:
Post a Comment