Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Without...

To make gains by going without...it's sort of a theme in this process.  Today, I'm going without any more high-odour cleansers, as I spent a great deal of yesterday with a nasty headache, having had no foods that should have caused it.  It got worse as I tried to rest it away upstairs, where there was the scent of cleaner in the air...

Today,  still hurting, so I chucked all the cleaners, and have switched to vinegar, baking soda, and hot water (with the exception of the toilet cleaner, because the water is hard!).  Here's to hoping!  I also slid down the slippery slope of using coffee as a cure...this time it was ok.  Maybe I can have 2 a year?  I think I'll steer clear though, as there were enough days when coffee was the reason for the headache...

I was feeling rather soft-headed today, so I shopped for some new things and came home with sunglasses (after months of looking), jeans, and a hoodie from Tommy Hilfiger-which is only significant because the American style meant that the jeans were tall enough and long enough, and the sleeves were long enough too.  And, a winter jacket that was too cute to leave on the rack.  Down--imagine, buying down when the temperature was at 31 degrees.  That's how chilly the mornings get here!  It's also good for trips back to Canada.

My friend and I ate some sushi, and then dinner was trout, brown rice simmered in stock, carrots and broccoli.  Body feels happy, and nearly ready for bed. Tomorrow, I have some more girlie time planned--going for a new 'do.  I can sleep easily, the day's planned, and I secured guitar lessons for the kids after school.  I also have my list started for Canada...

Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment