Sunday, 13 February 2011

NOooo not eggs too?!!

Rash, on my face, the old allergic-looking kind!

I had potatoes too, but I believe that they were ok at one point.  The eggs thing though...I'm bummed.  Potatoes would be easier to manage I think...

Slow news day compared to when we were touring family here!  We went for coffee (tried decaf, stomachache.).  Sometimes--sometimes....I feel far too freakin' delicate!

Then we were onto a different mall for new school shoes for our middle man, who was really dedicated to his runners over the summer, and now they're quite beaten down/up/all around.  He's off testing the new ones (wicked blue suede skate shoes:) on a skateboard with the neighbours; and very excited.

Our big afternoon plans involve more hanging out; I'll catch Jeff up on the paperwork, and the kids will watch Beverly Hill Chihuahua (a movie that works well--as long as I'm not in the room).

We came home starving from the mall, because we were trying to fins a movie that was playing in English-no go.  So grilled cheese for the kids, more quinoa and blueberries for me, and some of yesterday's pureed pumpkin because I was the hungriest I've been since January...too long without food following a smallish breakfast.  Lessons learned.  I should keep some rice puffs in my bag--just in case.  Jeff just came upstairs with his home version of a Skillet (can't remember which chain does those....). potatoes, spaghetti sauce, fried eggs and cheese.  Sounds a bit, um...gross-but it smells great!

So it's the last day, of the last weekend of summer holidays...and I sigh-because I know I'll have to kick it way up next week.  Bedtimes are getting closer to the school friendly norm though, so we have that working in our favour.  Making lunches though...how can I summarize how much I love that?  Oh yeah...blecch.

Onto embracing and enjoying this Sunday afternoon!

Chao!
Jeff just popped open a Coke... <envy> 


No comments:

Post a Comment