Not that we have anything too splendid planned...just ultimate in that it's the last one. I'll have to do a little pre-paring for the morning...And we need groceries. And there are swimming lessons. And a massage for me-that's the mom fun part. The swimming lessons are supposed to be fun for the kids; and they usually are.
My lunch is over; but I think I'll take the kids out. I made a red cabbage and lentil soup a couple of days ago; but now it's gone! A sad thing, truly, because it just kept tasting better as time passed--more together and mellow, for which I can thank the olive oil. I've become a real fan of olive oil with soup-it rounds out the flavours of all the veggies and lentils so nicely. I've started each one by sauteeing onion and garlic with olive oil, before I chop in the rest of the ingredients, and let the TM do the rest. (TM-that's my new name for the Thermomix! Nice and short).
My lunch is over; but I think I'll take the kids out. I made a red cabbage and lentil soup a couple of days ago; but now it's gone! A sad thing, truly, because it just kept tasting better as time passed--more together and mellow, for which I can thank the olive oil. I've become a real fan of olive oil with soup-it rounds out the flavours of all the veggies and lentils so nicely. I've started each one by sauteeing onion and garlic with olive oil, before I chop in the rest of the ingredients, and let the TM do the rest. (TM-that's my new name for the Thermomix! Nice and short).
Although I'd prefer to not have to snap to the schedule with school starting, the predictability will be a good thing for my own fitness and organization. The kids will certainly enjoy seeing their school friends again; so I'm looking forward to it for their sakes.
I'm still on part time housekeeping because our lady is still with her family in Peru. Our temporary lady will come tomorrow; and I think I've gotten enough ducks lined up that the week will pass smoothly. My lessons have begun again in earnest, so I've got homework on the horizon; but it's pretty straighforward. That, and the fitness, and the financial stuff generated with the move should be enough to stay busy...and have some fun too!
Well that's it for today's thoughts; the kids are rounding themselves up for our grocery run--for lunch stuff, etc... Oops, feeling ok--face is clearing, no headache, but a little body ache, now I'm done.
Chao!
No comments:
Post a Comment