Yesterday was a road trip day...we drove 2 and a half hours to get back to the beach for the waves and the penguins.
Totally worth it! Mom and Dad had a great time, our friends enjoyed themselves, the kids had fun, and I got to try out my new lens.
We got back, showered, ate the soup I made the day before, and that was the day.
Food wise... we had a very lovely lunch at the seafood restaurant in Zapallar. I ate salad, a few fries (theory tester at work...), some mashed potatoes, some whitefish, and some salmon. FINE! All those things were fine! Y-A-Y! No aches, no rashes, no itching, no doubling over, no headache. This means the fries I had before had gluten from frying with the other breaded foods there.
I'm living, so I'm learning. I also figured, what the heck, I have a couple dozen hives/breakouts on my face right now anyway, why wait to have it clear up to test my theory, if I bust out some more, it's just adding on instead of starting a new batch to heal. I also have some more skin stuff that dates back to getting worse on the 'cross-fried fries'...so I think that I'll have to consider that the skin reactions are more closely associated with the offending food that the digestive signs--but I'm not ruling anything out.
Tonight's dinner is ??? (TBD) but I'm leaning toward BBQd something. The last dinner I made on the BBQ turned out well-and there were virtually no dishes, so I'm going to take a similar approach. We have an invite for dinner at our friends' place tomorrow, so I have to shop for that today, along with finally getting to the health food store to see if they have anything in a digestive enzyme. I'll take the marinated veggie salad with quinoa, as an encore for Mom, and whatever chunks of meat Jeff promised.
That shopping, plus the swimming lessons, and the haircut(s)? will fill today, along with the Spanish lesson I've had this morning...
Chao!
No comments:
Post a Comment