Itchy! I'm really itchy! Today's post is brought to you Eucerin-yeah...not really, actually, I've sponsored them today, after seeing the dermatologist! Official diagnosis--it's dry here, so I'm dry, and my skin is dry. I had to fight my urge to giggle at the doctor because he was 13, maybe 14 years old...which made me an ooooold lady! So with shower oil, creme, and special facial sunscreen, I'm ready to go.
I'm ready to go to the BBQ after I whip up some cream, not for me, for the cake, not for me, and get the beer, not for me, and the ice cream, not for me, the marinating filete, not for me, the games for the kids, and the movie, and the FOR ME: marinated vegetable salad with quinoa.
I got some cool picnic ware at the Jumbo today (think Superstore, or Extra Foods): a container for a cake or salad, with a lid/base that holds ice packs...neat. They also had a mandolin, which I've been missing. I don't think my other one is sitting in storage missing me though...My love for the stuff in the kitchen just isn't reciprocated by the items I am pining for. Alas.
My friend has generously made the rest of the stuff for me, including green salad, veggie cuts, and potato salad:) All of these taste better because I won't be tired of them before I can even take a bite:)
Body wise, it's a beautiful hot day to be a "girl" who would have previously been in bed for most of the day with a migraine--today? NOTHING of the sort. Yay. I'm even able to stand upright, but I'm a little, little bit sore. Totally manageable, but I think I'll go to the BBQ with an ibuprofen in my pocket, just in case being a girl kicks it up a notch.
Better hop...kids need their suits for the pool, and we're nearly there. It's allllll the way around the corner, but I'm taking so much that we have to drive!
Chao! or Choa, if the typos ruled
No comments:
Post a Comment