Thursday, 27 January 2011

Ugggghhh. I think that's the best title for this one

1:30 to bed, and too much in my head!

So now that I'm thinking more clearly, HOW DO I TURN IT OFF?!!!!  Yikes, was my mind reeling yesterday.  Into the night.  Into the early morning.  And again today.

I have let quite a few things pile up while we had visitors; and those things need to get done.  There's enough daily stuff to keep the wheels turning, and there's more than enough weekly stuff...and now there's the yearly stuff to get done, and it's a really daunting list.  I don't like feeling daunted!  I like getting stuff done.  I might have uncovered another reason to have coffee!

So I'm going to spend tomorrow at that (I know, tomorrow...procrastic-fantastic right?!).  Really.  But maybe I'll get to it today, after I finish some errands.

In my food news, these things make good soup.  Homemade veggie stock, broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots, and quinoa.  I underestimated the hydrative capacity of quinoa, so it came up like stew at first, but that's nothing a little water couldn't fix... 

It's 1:30...the time I'd usually have a coke.  I think I'll fight that back with a nap and really listen to what my systems are telling me. I recall in my 'old' writing days, that the most creative times for me are past 10pm.  I might need to consider a half hour power-tackle of paperwork at that time.

While Mom and Dad are here, I should consider taking a chunk of time for work--yep, that sounds like a good plan.

Now that I have a bank account here, merely 11 months, and two weeks after arriving, I am going to go use it for the first time!  We'll see if that old cheque will still work.  It's a little fun working in pesos, because then I have millions upon millions of funds with which to work...

Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment