Monday, 24 January 2011

Just a quick one....

Today, Jeff's birthday, was a very brisk and whooshing kind of day.  We had breakfast, went for lunch, had an app't at the bank (we can now officially operate in pesos), then lunch, then an outdoor artisan market (thanks to our friend Heather bringing the extra car:), then a little look at the photos from Buenos Aires, off to dinner, and now--that's the day.

Food wise-little concerned that I can't have lemon...because I'm getting rashy again-but I've done poorly, because I had shrimp at dinner, along with the lemon.  I certainly need to sort that one out.  I didn't think that the shrimp could be an issue; but I shouldn't assume anything these days--who know's what's gone on in the allergy department!

Had nice surprise this morning on the scale--over three pounds down since leaving for vacation.  I think the water there was different...even though it was bottled.  I certainly feel that the water was different; that, or I just didn't get my fill because we were walking around so much.

And now, a quick yippeeeee because I just heard the doorbell, and I think it means my lost bag has come home.  That had the candida stuff in it...so I've only missed one day.

More smoothies tomorrow!  And no shrimp.  Yes to lemons, but no to shrimp.  Piano and guitar lessons tomorrow morning...then some more R&R:)  In this case, the R&R will be in the pool, with exercise.  Hope to treat Mom and Cheryl to a reflexology tomorrow, if the lady is in.

Chao!



No comments:

Post a Comment