So why I have a sore head today is a little mysterious, again. I much prefer the solved mysteries, like the one I just watched while I spun out on the bike. Again, I didn't work super hard, just enough to get going, and not enough to aggravate the head. Lots of water, an ibuprofen and on with the day. And a shower. I did mention that I was working right??
I tried greens in the morning smoothie, and I just don't like it. At. All. There will be no more greens in the smoothie, save for cucumbers because those are good, and not at all nauseating. There was just too much bitter. I might do better with the greens in a bowl, and some of that green apple dressing that was on the wholelifenutrition.net site.
In pondering the headache; there are a few ideas to chew on...1. I had squash, an unlikely cause, but the only real food difference, and 2. I didn't do the usual neti pot stuff in the evening, just because it got late and I thought-never mind. Lastly, it could just be a different timing on the usual one per month migraine...oh well, it's not blazing, and there's a day to get on with, so that's where I'm at.
Parents and friends arrive today, so the house is ready, the kids are ready, and after I pull myself into something more fresh, I"ll be ready to go meet them.
Last bit, I seem to be hovering around the 4 pounds less than Christmas mark, so as I've indicated before--I'm not going to try to recover them! Kids are happily playing Lego, the pool guy just got here, and off we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment