Saturday, 22 January 2011

Dad-you need to shave.

So that´s a sure sign that it´s the weekend.  A hol-i-day weekend.

Dad? Are you going to get a shirt on?  If you get a shirt on, we can go for breakfast!  Did you bring shaving cream?  Are you going to brush your teeth too?  Did you just bring a hotel toothbrush?

After all this personal care happens, we´ll get to go for breakfast.  The kids are pretty wound.  They don´t even know it´s the day we plan to go to the zoo.   Maybe they´ll have one of those cutout picture props and I can get some snaps of them as the exhibit;)

We´ll see if we can squish in another shop for Grandma´s sake...and then they´re off to the tango dinner and show.  I´m a skip on that in favor of having kids who can hold up their own body weight tomorrow...

He´s ready!  And we´re off!  Chow!  I mean Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment