Also, woke up full of regrets over my rebellious, slack attitude yesterday--writing off yesterday, literally, writing it off as a test...
The leftovers did seem to trigger allergic symptoms for me...really, all I can conclude from yesterday is that dairy, potatoes and rum and cola are still suspect for me. Oh well. After being at the dentist all afternoon, and being unable to leave downtown because of driving restrictions, we were out for dinner. I had a sore throat, which is why I chose to have the rum... maybe it helped, maybe it didn't, but it did taste very nice.
I'm having coffee today, because I have the after-effects of yesterday's experiment/loss of patience with the process. I am back to work on the foods though, and started with quinoa, sunflower seeds, maple syrup and a little rice milk with cinnamon. As much as I like finding out what does and doesn't work, at times, the process is trying. I'll call yesterday a flop, but it was also affirming, because I do want to figure it out as best I can. Onward.
Cheers and chao.
No comments:
Post a Comment