Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Blogging with dental drill sounds for ambience

Today I thought I would try leftovers... To push the theory of histamine and see what would happen.  Zonk. That's what happened. A full out crash and burn with foods that were very fine for me yesterday...and as it wears off I feel a bit more like I'm back to life, outta the clouds etc... So that was just plain interesting to me.
I am reminding myself to appreciate the freedom I have to experiment like this, because I don't have as many commitments now as I have had in the past, so I don't have to push through feeling junky, I can just follow where the body leads and rest if I need to- so for that I am really grateful.  When I get busy again, I'll be all the better informed for this time I've spent.
Only five more appointments to go here at the dentist's office---the next one is super, all three kiddos-and a big bite of the bank account!  *Sigh* better now than crowns, right?!
Cheers and chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment