Tuesday, 21 January 2014

The Hormone Diet List of Foods that Help Balance Hormones (except...when allergies rear up)

Unfortunately, for me, many of these are no-goes for me...but still, good to share.  Lots of these foods are ones I have chosen to include for years, not as hormone balancers per-se...but more as foods that are really nutritious.  Avocado, berries, olive oil, apples, etc.... This brings me to my next list, but this one is personal.  I don't eat margarine, processed meats, or much processed anything (other than some gluten free cookies-or if Mom makes a pumpkin bar I can have!), and I have been avoiding nightshades (tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant, and peppers, but not black peppercorns, those are different).  I have suspected they contribute to headaches and post-meal fatigue, so I've been testing them and discovered a long while ago that tomato gives my face an itchy rash, and headache; and sometimes, I think potato does the same for me...so, no fries with ketchup either.  Also, though it may go without saying, after the share I offered up about artificial sweeteners, no more diet anythings.

Doctor Natasha Turner's list of foods that are really, really good unless you can't eat all of them, say I, with a wink of frustrated understanding--it's only good for you if it's good for you....

Cheers and chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment