So not quite square 0, maybe square 1. I know that everything I've done to this point has been illuminating. Healthy even. I'm wondering today, what should come next?
Should I go back to the smoothies, and retest some things that I thought were ok? Or, have I just overdone it on the frequency of some of the sometimes foods. I am rolling with nausea this morning; and the only possible cause is food-well, I guess maybe a bug. If it's a bug though, where's the fever, and the ache? It was during dinner, after the tortilla chips. Has anyone ever heard of being allergic to mushrooms? I had those last night. Maybe I'll have to move corn to the rare list instead of the once or twice per week list. I also had chocolate...the abundance of it was too much?? But my face seems the same...
I've been taking a little break from quinoa, not intentionally, but I had made so much brown rice that I was having that instead. I think I'll do more smoothies, more quinoa, and see if that's better. I am concerned about being in such a sensitive time; because the reading I've done suggests that I can develop new sensitivities if my gut lining hasn't healed. The theory being that the undigested foods leak through, and the immune system reads them as enemies, thus creating a new sensitivity...my list of foods is less extensive than most peoples' so I don't really want to bid any more foods adieu. I'll be left with tea and tree bark!
The kids are delivered to school, and it's quiet, so I'm going to pay attention to what my body is asking for, and tuck back into bed, hoping that when I wake up, I'll be level-and the nausea will be gone! Then Spanish homework, then Spanish, then pickupkids, then dinner will either be meatballs, or left overs.
Chao!
No comments:
Post a Comment