I'm gone!!!
I guess what I'm saying is....I can hardly wait to get somewhere for a bit. I'm a little stir crazy in this house. I haven't been anywhere since January...and I mean anywhere! School, groceries, other people's houses, and home. And home. And home. This weekend was supposed to be a little explore, but Jeff is feeling under the weather and just trying to get better. I could have convinced him, but I didn't want to stress his cold, or him...so here we are.
I have trouble with this kind of funk, it feels like a Yellowknife stuck-funk, when spring refused to arrive!!! Maybe it's the time of year? Maybe I just need some Canadian air, or perhaps...I'm just cuckoo for a bit. Maybe all the travel planning has me wound up.
Tried to swim it off...but I haven't been in so long that I felt floppy-armed, and not that strong in the water. And my neck kinked up, which makes me mindful of an approaching headache. What an Eeyore!
According to the data, everything should be fine-but I feel antsy. We're having guests over for a BBQ-the favourite kind: chicken, fish, and sausage, potatoes and carrots, and the pepper salad. Hopefully a little socializing is helpful...maybe I'll ask the kids to be sous-chefs and fun it up a bit.
More exercise-that's the cure.
Chao!
No comments:
Post a Comment