This is the area where the kids must leave their cars and all the buses...to walk to the various entrances to their classes...the bird could not have picked a busier spot.
And these are the eggs, that look like very round stones, dark grey, and speckled very slightly with a lighter shade of grey...so that was it...they were smaller than I thought they'd be. But now, I know. Also, once I was close enough for this one...it started with the defence behaviours, hunching down its head, to make big shoulders, and...I left.
In other photos and videos, the storms here are magnificent. There is never a dull moment in the sky; but if there were, it would pass quickly, as it's an ever-changing scene.
The movie scene...movies are an elegant outing here, and about half the price of going to a theatre in Canada, in reclining seats, with service to your chair...and popcorn that can be served very salty or with a sweet glaze that makes it super crunchy--we usually get a mix, because all of either flavour becomes too much of a good thing!
This is the view from atop the medical tower (loads of tests lately to figure out what's what with the allergy/food/not allergy/digestive issues)-but had it not been for the doctor's office in the tower, I would not have known that there was a soccer pitch (futbol!) on the roof of the mall. It's the little green patch there...I left lots in the frame to show the location of the field...
And lastly, this can happen, and often does, when looking out across the valley. Precise rain: at times, the clouds will rain one at a time. It was this cloud's turn, in front of one mountain face, behind the closer mountain's ridge--so just and exactly on that valley.
I also have a storm video, just for the speed of the cloud motion...if it's small enough, I'll post next time--cheers and chao!

No comments:
Post a Comment