It's been a few days of intense moving business, and lots of thinking, to the point where I'm feeling like I've forgotten to take care of myself, in all of the doctor's appointments to take care of myself?!
I feel sluggish. Blech. So this morning, after a restless night, I jumped back in the saddle, cycled, and now...I'll call up to the kids.
I'll do more later, after they've gone to school, but for now, I'm content that I've woken up my body. The couple days of reaction this weekend did not help-and I still feel swollen from all that, but overall, in life--if not on the scale!--I am making progress. I've had larger meals, and fewer snacks lately. And while this had contributed to me feeling "yuck", it's still good information. Little by little is best for me. Then there's less heartburn, and overall digestive distress. I've been trying more yogurt, for the probiotics of it all, but I think I need to cut back there too...as dairy seems to require absence as well.
I am severely cheered up by the store having blueberries again. I might be dependent on them for health?!! They are just so super. Every single one is a high-flavour, high fibre, high in antioxidant bite.
Cheers and chao.
No comments:
Post a Comment