When the kids want a longer snuggle at bedtime--this is what happens. I'm really nicely energized at 11pm, when I'd prefer to be sleeping in my own bed. But all the getting ready for bed hasn't really helped me feel tired-where's that exhaustion now? Apparently, a 2.5 hour nap is enough to hold it off.
On the upside, I can feel my right arm again-heck, I'm even using it to type! Yeah, that was the one that was hugged under the kid...Oh well! I guess this gives me a chance to reflect on the day-oh there it is! The yawn I was waiting for:) Accomplishments of the day include not having any soda-which somehow, pitifully, seems like a bigger deal that the paper I wrote, from start to finish. Usually, I have it partially done Thursday-Friday-this week? Not even started. I was mulling. That paper needed a good long mull, it did.
It was a normal Saturday, very quiet, kids played, did homework, watched a little tv, exercised, made jello in a scooped-out melon. It started very early, with waffles, and I am thinking I can wrap it up-right after I take the cough medicine upstairs...to the middle man's cough. Wait-that's another upside--if I give it to him at 12:14, 8 hours of cough control might last past when I'd like to wake up, instead of wearing off around 4:30, which I find murderously early for a Sunday. Yep-all kinds of upsides to a late evening nap?!
Cheers and Chao!
No comments:
Post a Comment