I've been to see the doctor, bloodwork, etc...and he's confirmed that I was indeed slipping toward hibernation. I'm posting because it's so interesting to me that my days are largely determined by the thyroid medication dosage! I have been napping so hard, since my determined effort to limit-eliminate the 3-4 Coke Zero pick-me-upper.
In the future, I'll have to take note of huge craves, and maybe get to the doctor a little sooner?! If I feel heavy in the brain-same solution. If I sit down at 3 pm and can hardly lift my arms or keep my eyes open-same solution.
Back into the vitamin cabinet I dive-I've been out of the rhythm since holidays... but until I was checked, I stayed off to make sure my baseline work was accurate. I didn't want to mask anything that might have been happening system-wide. As for the aching hands and feet, maybe it was hormonal, so I'm trying a supplement that supplies the building blocks for the hormones, and he speculates that will take care of the joint pains...so fingers crossed-no wait, that hurts a little...so, here's to hoping!
So now, if I throw extra exercise into the mix, and the metabolism comes back to normal-I'm thinking I might feel great again. Even if I'm just going slowly on the bike, I think I'll use this slump as inspiration to un-stick myself-because that's what another doctor recommended (yeah, Seuss, but still valid in my books, because unsticking yourself isn't easily done--Oh the places you'll go).
Cheers, and chao.
No comments:
Post a Comment