This energy challenge (not having much to speak of!) has prompted me to give up the colas: regular, diet, and my favourite-the Zero. Here's what I'm thinking--I now have an unexpected opportunity for guilt-free napping. I'm going to us the napping to get past the incredible lack of energy I'm experiencing whilst waiting for the 'ol thyroid meds to kick in and restart my engine.
I figured, while I'm recalibrating anyway, I might as well give up the colas. There's nothing healthy about drinking them, and the energy boost I need will just have to come from actual me-generated energy. So I'll be napping instead of falling down, as well as exercising to rev up the metabolism.
Also, I'm hoping that I'll be a little more able to concentrate. I still can, but MAN do I have to work at it. I like it better when I can just concentrate because there's stuff I'd like to think about-and not have to specifically tune in each neuron to get it to happen. It's also a matter of dexterity-which I currently feel I'm lacking. But mostly, it's having almost every thought start with "oh yeah..." because I have to run it down and drag it back!
There, that's all I can write for now, because, yes...it's naptime. This is the update, partway through day 4 with no soda. I have allowed myself an extra coffee so that my head-without it's caffeine-doesn't actually, physically split itself in two, as the pain of a withdrawal headache always threatens to...
Cheers, and chao!
No comments:
Post a Comment