Friday, 6 May 2011

DOGS, cranberries and cookies

These are but two of the teeny questions and things to ponder, and they have me awake at 5 in the morning.  Well, truthfully, they only started after the dogs were freaking out for the fifth time in the night.  Not my dogs...my neighbours dogs.  It's so bloody annoying, I can only begin to describe how shamelessly inconsiderate it is.  Message to neighbour: you live in a condo!!!  If you can hear your dog, so can the other 15 families around you who might use the nightime hours for sleeping!

Bottom line? PING, I'm awake now, likely in need of a nap today-a luxury Jeff doesn't have after 4 days away and four flights later.  He's still got to get to work...I'm contemplating finding that neighbour and having a word!  I've got to look up a little more Spanish.  It starts out "Por favor, su perro es muy ruido en la noche.  Tres veces anoche, mi esposo y yo no pudimos dormir...TRES veces-ne estan amable...A dentro esta mejor, por que el es SU perro, no es miyo!"  Which translates roughly into "your dog is too freakin loud, and it's yours not mine, so keep it inside--because it woke us three times last night!!!!"  Anyway, I'd probably just find the nana.

I've added to my list for Canada, and now, I'll get on the bike for a few, and continue with the day.  I had some rice and pear cookies yesterday, along with some cranberry juice, so thanks to the rash on my face, I'll not have anymore of those cookies, and I'll have to retest the cranberry juice by itself, because I recall that cranberry could have been a problem a few weeks ago, but there was also chicken or turkey involved.  I think I'm doing one thing at a time, but clearly, I'm in need of more stringent tests!

Oh well....I'm up, I'm up...and on with it I go.

Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment