Monday, 21 March 2011

A whole new level! (of rash, amongst other things)

I think I would need a CSI team to nail this one down, there are just too many suspects.  [Insert camera flashes and several close-ups of facial rash with rock and roll overture here].  Our friends came  for dinner yesterday, and she brought a bean dip--which I ate.  Along with a heap of beans and delicious, it also contained dairy, I found out later.  I made a potato salad, with real mayo (forgot mayo was egg--usually use the light, soy based, and hardly ever at that)--so there's the suspected potato and egg.  There are four question marks; the most likely suspect is the dairy, because I've not really tried it since starting this fantastic-awful,  freeing-restricting, rewarding-denying process.

And this morning, I came back to no housekeeper.  I am capable of taking care of the whole lot myself-but I hadn't planned on it this morning.  I had other things in the chute--but I couldn't leave the kitchen in that state, I mean, overnight was tough enough!  The laundry though...that's not in my way, so it's just going to wait.  

So now, I'm two hours past where I wanted to be in the day, but OH WELL.  This whole skipping Mondays business isn't working well.  I need to make some changes in the arrangements for the house here...not looking forward to it, but I can't dodge it either, so I guess I'm going to go through it.  I've never had a direct employee before...so again-OH WELL.  Maybe I just need a part timer?! 

Well, that's enough mulling!  After I get some cream on this rash, I'll get on with the day!  Chao!


1 comment:

  1. And now, a little later, I have itchy elbows! Stupid rashes! That's all I have to add.

    ReplyDelete