Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Losing sleep; but losing weight too, so that's good right?!

I've been losing sleep over having to change to a new nana and dismiss our first nana (she stopped showing up to work...which I consider one of the basics).  Sadness.  I've had to toughen up and realize a bad situation doesn't do anyone any favours!  Today, I get on with it...

Since no CSI team showed up to solve the food case for me, I'm just letting everything settle down.  Then I'll go back and try each one again, on it's own, etc, etc, etc... no need including old news here!  I'm really curious about this process in the weight loss department though...how much will I weigh when the whole thing settles???  I hope it keeps on, and I keep feeling better.  I know I'm not starving, and I still love feeling satisfied with so little food.  Quality foods that are nutrient-dense have been a revelation to me...and I've always been a fan of nutritious, barely processed foods!

Off I go-the lady who's helping me translate with our nana has arrived.  YIKES!  Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment