Having been released from the possible diagnosis of sleep apnea, I feel so free. I will continue to enjoy a wireless sleep... I was so happy to see boring data with no airless gaps!
I think slowly by slowly I'm continuing to get better. I do still feel wistful that I can't shed the pounds as quickly as they found me! However, today's joy is that I was able to actually sweat it a bit in the gym, stretch is out, and get my face to me knees again. If I keep this up, I might be feeling like 2013 by the time 2016 rolls around!
I am so excited to take it all slowly. HA! If only sarcasm burned fat...I'd be fixed right up by next week.
I keep making healthy choices, drinking bucketsful of water, keep trying to get healthy things into the mix of my day. Hiking is fine fun. I do still need the chiro on the regular, and massage therapy to get the muscles doing their thing, and so, so happily, I have found a reflexology that I nearly hesitate to mention it for fear that I might not be able to stroll in there when I feel like it. Ok, it's in the Capilano Mall, but I'm not saying which wing! Ok, it's by Starbucks. But I'm not giving out the phone number and I'm not Yelping them. Whoever does the work, and I've seen three different people there, it's always fantastic. Even if I didn't feel like I had feet lighter than air when I leave there, the hour is worth it!
So that's it... persistence seems to be paying off. Penny by penny by agonizing penny. Once I get the kids' aches and pains managed, I'm sure I'll feel even better. The flu that nastied up the big kid last month is a real clinger--or, for the poor apple near this tree of me--it's digestion trouble. However, there are permission forms to drop off at schools, and parent teacher request forms to submit, and a Mom who needs to get presentable after a workout....
Cheers and chao!
No comments:
Post a Comment