Friday, 28 November 2014

Iron woman?!!

I'm not ready for a marathon, triathlon, or any -thons...but I am ready to hop back on the bike and watch a show.

It's only been a week of taking the iron supplements, but I feel energized.  I like to start a workout by kicking myself for not thinking of the iron sooner...but it's almost like being too tired to get to bed?!!  Anyway, I've collected a nice amount of winter insulation, so I'm going to have to take my Swiftamine and go shake it off.  Just in case--here's that bit from SNL Swiftamine-- which I'm including because for a while there, I was almost too tired to laugh.  I can laugh again, and getting up off a chair isn't a workout :)

As part of the kicking myself workout, I should have known, I should have known, I should have known---I was feeling like I was at altitude, though the sea level elevation should have clued me in--I was oxygen deprived, truly...so there, three reps of the kicking myself workout, complete.  Off I go to bike around fake TV lands--hope the DVRs happening!

Cheers and chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment