I'm posting at the end of a vacation day...so there's not much to say because we mostly relaxed today. The sun shines on well past bedtimes that make for energetic mornings-- Jeff's healing up very well, we're riding bikes, walking, playing games and reading...and a there's a little cooking. The cooking is what brings me to this post...
I've been mostly, but not entirely, feeling better. I'm still a 'cookie-tossing-abdomen-inflating-reactive-kind-of-person'. I've tried to stay in touch with the doctor in Medellin, to find out the results of the endoscopy, but haven't had any luck getting those results back. I'm a little too far away to just show up and ask for them in person now... If I'm not allergic, as the skin and blood tests continue to indicate, and I'm not a structural wreck of digestive system...as the Doc who did the endoscopy indicated as he shoved along...then I'm left trying to figure out how to treat what might be either a mast-cell issue, or an enzymatic issue. I really would love an answer.
Yesterday I blew up like I ingested helium, and there were some high-quality zings of pain that came with that trick. Overall though, I'm thinking that I'm heading in the right direction with the candida-kill kit, so hopefully that does something. As well as loving an answer, I'd love a solution even more; preferably one that doesn't involve guessing and mentally tabulating how many high-histamine foods I've eaten, how many anti-inflammatory foods I've eaten, and where the pendulum swings...Maybe it's an "easy" fix like repair the gastric valves? They've never really worked well--maybe it's a solution, or a partial solution...And while I'm wishing, I'll also hope that all the biopsies come back in the negative...
I think that no matter, it's important for me to keep up the probiotics and eat very densely nutritious foods...because it can't hurt?!! Unless it's one of those times when it does...but still, if I'm going to inflate, it might as well be in the interest of healthy foods....
Cheers and chao.
No comments:
Post a Comment