Thursday, 19 June 2014

In-betweening again

This is a moving post, and an eating post--wrapped together in one.

Firstly, I'm happily into familiar foods again.  Berries, berries, berries...among other things.  Turkey is a meat that, according to all the lists I've discussed and been through in the last months, is good for me.  As well, I've found some of the supplements I like, including the Candida therapy one, and it's changed a little, to include some liquorice, which is great, because I can benefit from it, without having to actually eat or taste it!

The challenge is staying fit, and I'll have to keep that a priority, which means going a little out of my way.  For example, today, like the four days previous, has been raining...so I'm going to take the kids, and maybe even mom and dad, over to the field house to try it out.  Mom attends regularly, Dad-when he's a bit desperate for a walk, and it will be a first for us.  A friend recommended the climbing wall, and the price is great, so that's where we'll go this afternoon...I think if the kids are climbing the walls anyway, they might as well be harnessing that for some physical triumph and at least ring the bell!

I do miss the gym we set up at home...but really, for the lack of a yoga mat, I think that's just a matter of perspective.  Being out of the familiar, and into visiting mode at Mom and Dad's means it's tempting to slide out of the routines that help me feel better, but this time, I'm resolved!  If I have to d yoga in the living room, there's always early morning, so I'm not too self-conscious about the downward dogging....

The usual shopping blitz is almost to an end, and I've been very disciplined this time, knowing that Vancouver shopping means we'll have everything at our disposal, unlike when we've been heading back to South America as we've done for the last five years...so I really don't feel any pressure at all to find fits while I'm here.  Liberating, really.

Cheers and chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment