And! I think I must embrace it, in order to get past it! Curmudgeonly...that's what I am at this time.
curmudgeon |kərˈməjən|
nouna bad-tempered or surly person.DERIVATIVEScurmudgeonliness noun.curmudgeonly adjectiveORIGIN late 16th cent.: of unknown origin.
And then, maybe once I'm past it, I'll find the house available Aug 15, in the catchment I've researched, with the high school I want for the biggest kiddo, and the elementary I want for the middle and littlest! This is my plan, so once I'm past the curmudgeonly phase, I'll be able to stop scoffing at people's asking prices, wondering why is that so low-what's wrong with it?!?!! and how people generally and drastically overvalue their old furniture (i.e. "furnished" places), and be able to look at the available properties to instantly love one, and secure it, and move into it... seamlessly registering the children in their schools, where they'll be academically challenged, welcomed, and find friends who they can hang out with for more than a few months, and I'll see my old friends again-whom I'm wildly hopeful will remember what I look like and that I can be decent company!!! And by then, I might just be--Cheers and chao.
No comments:
Post a Comment